Friday, June 3, 2011

CHATTI PATHIRI




I am a great lover of malabar cuisine and I am always thrilled to try them out. I tried Chatti Pathiri for the first time and it came out well and all the credit goes to ria 's recipe. I made this to give her a birthday surprise and I think she really got excited I guess... I followed her recipe blindly, the only difference mine is 5 layered. I am not rewriting the recipe because I am feeling very lazy to type... you can go and check out at her blog where she has written the exact method.




for the recipe click here :Ria 's Chatti Pathiri

5 comments:

  1. MArvellous and delicious chatti pathiri, feel like having a slice rite now...lovely dish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this for me, Dhanya!! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Dhanya! Your CP has come out perfect! You should send it to Kerala Kitchen so we can add it to our Chatti Pathiri collection!

    http://thekeralakitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dhanya that chatti pathiri looks yummylicious!
    Loved ur blog.

    Happy to follow u..

    Rinku
    http://kitchentreats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete